Are you seeking a Finance Analyst role within an iconic London venue?
My client is seeking a proactive and personable individual to join their friendly team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing clear, accurate and insightful reporting and analysis on the financial aspects of the business, in order to aid the team in maximising both operational and financial performance.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Prepare and analyse management accounts, including KPIs, variances and insightful commentary.
- Working with operational staff to provide analytical support and assist commercial decision making process.
- Ensure reporting is relevant and targeted to business needs
- Produce accurate balance sheet reconciliations and prepayments, accruals and journals.
- Support year end processes
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and Excel skills with a desire succeed and progress in their career. You will ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification, possess strong time-management and organisational skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.
Qualifications: ACA, ACCA, CIMA
Keywords for infographic/word cloud: