Management Accountant Job
Management Accountant Job - £35,000 + Study - Media Company - Farringdon - Paprika Systems
Your new company
You will be working for a globally recognised Media Company, that has been established some 20 years ago. Since then, they have worked with the world's most recognisable brands. Due to company growth, they are now looking for a Junior Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Your new role
You will be working in a finance team of 4, as a Junior Management Accountant. It is imperative that you have used the system Paprika or worked in the Media industry to be considered for this role.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Producing full sets of Management Accounts for multiple entities
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Profit and loss statement
- VAT returns
- WIP Management
- Cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- System: Paprika
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be studying ACCA or CIMA, ideally part-qualified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 1 year experience working in a similar role
- You must have worked with the accounting software Paprika or worked in the Media Industry.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Management Accountant to step up and gain more career progression. You will have excellent holiday benefits and will be part of the company pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying to this role, please email through your most up to date CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in finance please call me for a confidential discussion.