On behalf of a business based in the outskirts of Newbury I am recruiting for a permanent Finance Manager to join their stable finance team.
My client are based outside of Newbury and will need a car to access their office. The environment is flexible and will allow the right individual the opportunity to make the finance team their own.
The successful applicant for this Finance Manager role will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for financial accounting and general ledger
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts with particular focus on accrued & deferred income and managed media spend
- Monthly reporting on income and analysis of search engine spend
- Variance analysis on income and monthly P&L with informative commentary
- Continuous forecasting of income alongside non finance members of the agency, including yearly budget
- Opportunity to create business packs for Channel leads - providing financial analysis, comments and suggestions
- Working alongside other members of the team to review foreign companies compliance
- PAYE Reconciliations & Payments, PSA & P11D calculations and workings
- Provide support for UK audit and work closely with our auditors in order to provide timely statutory accounts
To be considered for the above role you must posses the following:
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Exposure to month end processes and reconciliations
- Strong excel skills a must
- Strong analytically and reconciliation skills
- A flexible approach to problem solving, with the ability to produce clear and accurate work, often under pressure
An excellent salary and benefits package.