The commercial accountant will be supporting the Regional Director's in creating a profitable organisation through providing advice, challenge and analysis of the business area.
The client is based in Hale, Manchester, with an element of UK wide travel (potentially a few times per month, could include overnight stays, diary planning is mostly within your control)
- Responsible for their Client Groups financial analysis support and business coaching to aid the business in achieving their budgets. Analyse the variances between actual performance and company financial measures, and challenge the Regional Director on the actions to negate these variances.
- Responsible for supporting the Regional Director in the monthly finance review meetings with the UK Leadership Team, through understanding the monthly financial performance by effective communication with relevant operational stakeholders, ensuring understanding of the operational issue and how this impacts future performance.
- Responsible for the Budget process review, attending the budget meeting with Regional Directors and Operation Managers, tracking and analysing trend analysis, looking for opportunity for growth and ensuring it is completed with a high level of accuracy.
- Responsible for Client Group Contract analysis looking for opportunities to enhance company profits.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Ability to demonstrate Commercial thinking
- Experience in contract catering preferable
- IT literate with high level of Excel Skills.
- Strong communication skills to various levels of stakeholders
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, the company offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.