Accounts Assistant - £25,00 plus benefits, Stratford Upon Avon.
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are working in an exclusive partnership with this small business in Stratford-Upon-Avon, to recruit an Accounts Assistant. We are looking for a person who will work closely with a second Accountant, as they enter a busy and exciting phase in their business and infra structure growth.
Your new role
Main Duties include:
- All aspects of Banking, such as cashbook recording and bank reconciliation.
- Daily updating of cashbooks and postings
- Posting transactions onto Sage
- Reconciliation of all Bank Accounts on Sage
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger duties
- Purchase Invoice processing on Sales/Purchase Order System and Sage 50
- Reconciliation of all supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Ensure payment of suppliers in line with trading terms and conditions
- Ledger housekeeping
- Direct debit notifications and submissions
- Credit control - calls and account reconciliation Statements
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will ideally have:
- Previous experience within accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- The drive and ability to meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with finance and non-finance staff
- You will be a driver, there are no public transport links
What you'll get in return
The company offer a starting salary of up to £25,000, 25 days holiday, plus pension and free parking. The role is Monday to Friday, standard working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm with one hour lunch.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.