This is an exciting Commercial orientated Management Accountant position which get involved in all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, financial risk management, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
Our client is a dynamic and market leader within their field and due to sustained growth and are looking to expand their finance function further. They are looking to do this by recruiting an exceptional Commercially focused Management Accountant at their flagship Office based in Central Oxford.
Key Commercial Management Accountant role functions:
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Month-end and year-end close process
- All accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition
- Production of timely monthly consolidated financial statements
- Quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Accounting and tax considerations relating to the setup and administration of international entities
- Preparation of regulatory reporting and internal/external audit processes
- ACA/ACCA qualified
Competitive salary plus pension and benefits