Finance and Commercial Reporting Analyst
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful organisation based in Central Ipswich, you will be a crucial member of an expanding team who are looking to recruit for a Reporting Analyst on a permanent basis.
Your new role
As a crucial member of a team of 7, you will be responsible for:
- Producing management information including core Business Review MI for the company's Managing Directors.
- Developing reports to drive improved business functions
- Providing suggestions of reporting processes in order to improve efficiency
- Developing controls to ensure reliable and robust reporting procedures
- Supporting in month end processes
- Developing strong relationships with key members of the business
- Evaluating opportunities for new business ventures and advising on potential risks
What you'll need to succeed
It is essential that you hold advanced Excel skills including the use of advanced pivot tables, charts and automation. It is also desirable that you hold working knowledge of ClickView and Excel add-ons such as Power Pivot and Power View. You will be able to conduct yourself an a confident and professional manner as you will be in direct liaison with senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
This company are offering a generous salary of up to £38,000 per annum and a generous pension scheme. They offer 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and they also offer a wide range of company specific flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.