Graduate Financial Analyst
What You’ll Do!
You will provide critical support to the FP&A team, reporting to the Senior Finance Analyst, providing cost and performance analysis, and monthly P&L review. You will work in a face paced, dynamic and creative environment, within a tight-knit team of financial experts.
- Analysing and assisting with forecasting costs, revenues, cash-flows and profits
- Assist with financial & KPI reporting
- Support FP&A management with special projects and ad hoc requests
- Support & develop policies, systems, analysis, and business case reporting processes
- Work with confidential and commercially sensitive data
What We Are Looking For!
The ideal candidate will either be a fresh, ambitious graduate with excellent academics looking to embark on their first step towards a career in management accounting or a similarly driven individual who is already in such a role looking for their next step up.
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Desire to study for a finance qualification (CIMA) (Study Package Available)
- Ambition to develop into a commercial focused financial analyst
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- A flexible, dedicated and proactive approach
- Strong MS Office user – with Excel & PowerPoint
- Team player with an astute eye for detail
- An excellent communicator (written and oral) and relationship builder
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
For more information please click on apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org