Sole Accounts Payable (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000)
This role, Sole Accounts Payable (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000), is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to manage the end to end payables function!
Our client are a fun and chatty office with the desire to hire someone that is enthusiastic about Accounts Payable and is keen to take control of that area of finance.
The role will report directly into the Head of Finance and has a potential to become permanent.
Our client are a Medium sized company that are looking for someone friendly and vibrant to join their team.
The role is based in the City of London near to Oxford Street, and is specifically looking for someone who is keen to work in a sole accounts payable position!
The role will initially be for a 12 month period, however has the potential to extend after those 12 months.
The role is looking for someone to interview on the first week of June and start by the 19th of June.
This role, Sole Accounts Payable (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000) , involves
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Ensuring everything is coded correctly
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing the payment run
- Processing the expenses
- Implementing new ideas and procedures if needed i/e for the expenses
- Ensuring the expenses are authorised correctly and coded to the right project
- 12 month contract
- Paid monthly
- Experienced Accounts Payable clerk needed
- Accountancy focused
The candidate we are looking for, Sole Accounts Payable (12 month fixed term contract - £30,000) , must:
1. Be an experienced Accounts Payable clerk
2. Be happy and keen to work in a sole accounts payable role for 12 months
3. Be able to start on 19th June
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to take full ownership of the Payables function!