Collections Team Leader | £24k-£28k | Leicester Maximise licence revenue collectionOversee and assist in the monitoring and analysis of customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities with the aim of implementing appropriate collections activities to ensure improved pay through rates and reduction in days to payEnsure the team use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries or objections as a result of collections contact
To lead and motivate a team of people overseeing collections strategies and processes on mid to high value overdue accounts, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Monitor service quality and ensure that service standards and targets support collections processes and are continuously achievedSupport team members with management of complex cash collection and debt recovery casesManage day to day relationships with external low value debt collection agencies, to exceed quality and performance targets through:
Ensure the cost of pursuing a customer debt is reasonable through cost / benefit analysisEnsure all write offs (debit or credit) and refunds are authorised or escalated and actioned in line with current business rules and policiesOversee management of enforcement referralsEnsure that the team deals with all customer complaints in line with the complaints process and adhering to the Code of ConductMonitor the quality of the team's customer calls and develop actions to improve service standards and contact outcomesLead the team to achieve all revenue targets and KPIsPlan and manage the day to day workflow and performance of the team ensuring that targets and customer service standards are achieved and maintainedHold regular team meetings in order to timely and effectively communicate departmental plans and targets, discuss issues and recognise success
- Performance management of partners business process
- Data analyse and trend reporting of remits
- Prioritisation of queries to maximise impact on collection rates
- Quality and process monitoring of service provided to customers
- Previous experience in a collection or debt recovery background with experience of managing teams in a high-volume contact centre environment
- Prior experience of successfully motivating, leading and developing a team to achieve and exceed business goals
- Experience in gathering, analysing and interpreting data to support decision making
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Competent using Microsoft Office products
- Experience in adopting a coaching style with others
- Intermediate user of MS Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.