Legal Cashier 12 month FTC
A Law firm is looking for a Legal Cashier 12 month FTC, for a maternity cover based in central London.
The role is for someone on a 2 week notice period or less, as they are looking to get somebody in the role as soon as possible.
The candidate needs to have accountancy experience within a law firm.
This Law firm is based in central London, is rapidly growing, this is an initial 12 Month FTC with a potential view to be extended after.
The key responsibilities for this Legal Cashier 12 month FTC position are:
- Cash allocations when needed
- Monitoring payments coming in and out of office including client accounts
- Reconciling and processing Barclaycard corporate card accounts
- Setting up new payments
- Intercompany transfers and reconciliations
- Processing Office/Client payments on HSBC.net and Barclays.net in line with SRA regulations
- Expense Queries
- Understanding cash advances and cash returns
- Client accountant experience is essential
- Ad - hoc
- Credit card reconciliations
The successful candidate for this Legal Cashier 12 month FTC, will have client account experience along with systems experience.
The candidate will be offered an insight into London's top Law firm, within accountancy. They will also gain experience in a fun fast pace environment.