Accounts Assistant Temporary job
Your new company
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of an exciting company, to work with a cutting edge team, delivering solutions that will make a difference.
Your new role
We have a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to come and join a busy finance team.
- processing of cash transactions through cashbook.
- petty cash & prepaid card handling and reconciliation
- forecasting petty cash requirements
- chasing outstanding cash floats and/or related expenses
- month end revaluations & ledger reports
- 2nd check of expense payments
- holiday cover for other Accounts Assistants.
What you'll need to succeed
- An AAT or other Bookkeeping qualifications would be ideal but not mandatory. QBE acceptable
- 3 years plus experience in a similar role required, including significant GBP and currency Cash handling experience.
- SAP experience and matching GBP and foreign currencies essential.
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables & vlookups)
- MS Outlook
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.