Treasury Analyst - Operations
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting a Treasury Analyst to join a FTSE 100 bio-pharmaceuticals company based in Cambridge.
The Treasury Analyst will provide support and will be responsible in ensuring a strong control framework within the operations team. The role holds scope for progression and opportunity to become involved a number of exciting projects that are planned for the next year or so.
Our client is a FTSE 100 buisness within the bio-pharmaceuticals industry.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will include:
- Monitor and execute daily trade confirmations and payments
- Manage the structure and maximise efficiency of the global cash pooling arrangements
- Manage the opening and closing of global bank accounts through our inhouse electronic system
- Maintain Master Data in the Treasury Management System
- Daily monitoring of key treasury activities to ensure compliance with policy/limits.
- Manage daily collateral with counterparty banks
- Manage the Netting Centre, ensuring efficient inter-company reconciliation and settlement
- Monthly reporting and analysis, particularly FX transactional results
- System Administration for the Treasury Management System
- Ensuring SOX compliance and report performance against a dashboard of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Challenge existing processes to drive continuous improvement/automation
- Provide business support to the Assistant Treasurer Operations on adhoc projects and initiatives
- Maintain all inter-company facilities associated with running an in-house, centralised Treasury operation
- Ad-hoc projects
To be considered for the Treasury Assistant - International Treasury position you should have:
- Qualified to degree level with professional qualification desirable (e.g. ACT, CIMA)
- Experience working in an International Treasury or Shared Service Function
- Proven understanding of Treasury operational procedures and Treasury systems
- Understanding of Treasury Management Systems and a vision of best in practice for Treasury activities.
- Demonstrate ability to challenge status quo and improve processes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster working relationships within AstraZeneca and with the external financial counterparties.
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.