Initial 3 month contract role Salary £47,000 - £52,000
Your new company
A leading manufacturing company based in Hartlepool are looking at expanding into the senior finance team.
Due to company growth and new contracts this organisation have become one of the leaders within their field.
Your new role
As the finance manager you will be delivering accurate and timely information to support business decisions to maximise gross profit.
- The role will include supervising and management of a small finance function.
- Provide forecast analysis and manage reporting timetables.
- Review financial results with both local and group management.
- Review and prepare cost forecasts and analysis of cost movements and the impact on the gross profit.
- Review financial results with local and group management
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA or ACA
IT skills including Microsoft Office products
Minimum of three years in management accounting environment
Experience within internal controls
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation. On-Site Parking and an attractive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.