Accounts Assistant. Thame. Up to £20,000
Your new company
An accounts assistant opportunity has arisen for a well-established client in Thame. My client is looking for an adaptable, organised, dynamic accounts assistant. The ideal candidate will flexible and adaptable to change. You will sit within a finance team of senior accounts assistant and management accountants and must be a team player. The role will be reporting into the finance manager.
Your new role
- Support the accounts team and management accountants with the ledgers.
- Managing the finance inbox with the senior accounts assistant.
- Input and code purchase ledger invoices and credit notes daily.
- Updating supplier details.
- Produce bi-weekly payment runs from aged creditor report.
- Raise sales ledger invoices.
- Input bank transactions and complete monthly bank reconciliation.
- Input petty cash.
- Assist with credit control.
- Close purchase ledger monthly on schedule, ensuring creditor report is run, tidied and agreed to general ledger.
- General ad-hoc duties.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of working within a finance team and have great attention to detail. You will be confident, positive and enthusiastic in your approach to working as well as having the initiative to resolve issues.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary plus study support.
- Free Parking
- Plus further benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.