A Junior Trader opportunity for a growing Financial Services organisation in Weybridge
A well established and growing Financial Services organisation, based in luxury modern offices in Weybridge with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The day-to-day activities of the Junior Trader may include:
- gathering information and analysing the market;
- carrying out detailed data analysis and valuation;
- providing in-depth market reports;
- identifying issues affecting clients;
- developing client relationships and presenting ideas to clients;
- executing trades and securing deals with new clients;
- keeping market-making traders informed of relevant issues with their customers and products;
- obtaining market prices from market-making traders and executing the trade.
As this is a small business there will also be lots of opportunity to learn and cover in other areas - such as Bookkeeping/Accounts.
The ideal candidate for the Junior Trader role will:
The Junior Trader role can pay between £20-25,000 (possibly higher depending on experience and qualifications)