Business, Risk and Controls Analyst
Working alongside the Risk and Process team, the role will be assisting with the design, documentation, process and controls and analysing risks across multiple areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Marketing.
As you will be joining a newly created department, there will be opportunities for you to sup-port the development of the overall framework, liaising with multiple stakeholders of the business.
My client is a wordwide leader in professional and consumer goods, over $1 billion in revenue and has 4.1 on glassdoor.
The role is split into three main sections, policy procedure, governance and framework, business analytics, documentation and processes, stakeholder management and designing of the process and controls.
- Supporting and developing Process & Risk to refine the current Policy & Procedure Framework
- Maintain and keep track of development and implementation of policies and pro-cedures
- Provide SME advice to team members on policy and proce-dure writing
- Internal controls design and implementation
- Support the design and implementation of internal controls during policy and pro-cedure development, as well as in business projects
- Support the documentation and mapping of business processes
- Identify key risks in these business processes
- Engage BPOs and other relevant stakeholders in ensuring adequate internal con-trols are implemented in their processes
-Review and assess existing business processes and controls to identify opportu-nities for improvement
-Work with stakeholders to prioritise actions to implement these opportunities for improvement
- reporting for senior executives on progress of implementation and level of effectiveness of controls
Experience of reviewing and advising business controls, preferably in a retail / moving product environment.
Hands on experience with designing processes and controls
Business Analytical skills
Experience with internal controls / internal process controls
Experience in process modelling, documenting risks and controls
Experience in project management, tracking progress and monitoring project plans
Experience in non financial controls
Data Analytics experience advantageous
Circa £60 / £65k + bonus + other benefit perks
25 days holiday + 5 days buy back and sell back
8% matched pension