- A key position as an FP&A analyst responsible for monthly reporting and managing and co-ordinating the forecasting and planning process as well as supporting ad hoc projects
- Hands on, wide ranging role reporting in to a high calibre line manager with ambition to develop staff
My client is a major player in the FMCG/beverages world. With a global presence and a brand name identifyable around the world, you will certainly have heard of this brand. They are ambitious and constantly striving to increase their market share.
They are operating out of very modern and trendy offices near Uxbridge and have an informal, relaxed culture.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly HFM submissions to the head office(including actuals, pre-estimate and flash). Work closely with all finance functions to manage and maintain clear timetable for all submissions
- Develop and maintain financial models to capture, analyse and enable Finance Leadership Team review of actual and forecast performance plus other ad hoc analysis (eg. Bonus calculation)
- Perform high level analytical review of financial results to identify anomalies in trends and inconsistencies with previous forecasts, challenging business partners and flagging major issues to Finance Leadership Team.
- Preparation of Monthly Reporting Packs and Town hall presentations including brand and channel analysis, KPI and Key priority tracking
- Lead Planning Submission in HFM by developing a clear timetable and ensuring it aligns with commercial planning process.
- Prepare Budget Pack and analysis for Plan presentations
- Business Partnering with the Marketing and Commercial team on New Launched brands
- Full P&L reporting responsibility including sales, margin and all costs
- Management of latest sales forecast and budget delivery
- Responsible for designing, leading and implementing various projects across the business to drive process improvement initiatives
- Support Head of FP&A with ad-hoc analysis and projects (including acquisitions/partnerships and other commercial opportunities)
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hyperion/ and or any other consolidation system experience essential. Experience of Group consolidation and processes useful.
- Commercial acumen - understands how global businesses work; is commercially aware and ensures customer and/or consumers needs are met or exceeded. Makes sound commercial decisions based on analysis and good judgement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders across different teams
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills including time management and priority setting
- The ability to work independently, with initiative, in a fast-moving environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Instinctively able to challenge status quo with healthy balance of assertiveness and tact
- Previous FP&A analyst experience desirable
I have a competitive package on offer for the successful candidate. There is a great culture of teamwork and developing experience. You are encouraged to develop, progress and move within the business. FP&A analyst role.