Financial Data Analyst
Working in a team of Financial Analysts, you will be required to interpret data from financial statements (annual and other periodic reports) to ensure accuracy of the information produced by the data input teams and provide feedback and corrections as required.
A leading financial services business with international reach.
You will be required to interpret data from financial statements (annual and other periodic reports) to ensure accuracy of the information produced by the data input teams and provide feedback and corrections as required for financial and banking organisations.
- Analysing financial statements including balance sheet, income statements and other associated reports
- Prioritise client queries on data
- Interpret financial data from annual and periodic reports
- Provide advice on key financial data in balance sheet and income statements
- Liaising with wider team of analysts across the group and working with client service teams
- Producing management reports
You must have a sound knowledge of accounting practices in order to interpret all aspects of financial reporting
Ideally qualified to degree level in accountancy or business studies
Ideally ACCA, CIMA or ACA Part Qualified
Experience of working with financial statements
Understanding of IFRS , GAAP and wider accounting principles
Excellent administrative and communication skills
Highly organised and methodical
Can-do approach and a good team player
Competitive salary and benefits package and strong career path within a prestigious organisation within the financial services business.