AAT qualified Trust Assistant
Be part of an ambitious and growing firm of Chartered Accountants.
Based in Central London.
My client are an ambitious and growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Professional Business advisers, with offices in both London and Surrey. There sociable and friendly, yet professional working environment with a range of industries and client size, will provide you with the foundations for an exceptional career.
- Preparation of company accounts
- Preparation of trust accounts and tax returns
- Preparation of inheritance tax returns
- Administration work for trusts and companies
- Assisting the team on probate work
- Ensure all work is completely in a timely manner and deadlines are met, keeping the Trust Director regularly updated.
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements
- Must have minimum of 2 years' previous experience within general practice
- Would be preferably AAT qualified, or studying towards their AAT
- Experience of the following or similar computer programmes is beneficial but not essential: SAPA, Sage Line 50, Xero, CCH Trust Accounts and CCH Personal Tax
- Excellent IT skills including good use of Excel
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and adopts a pro-active approach;
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload;
- Ability to build relationships, and use own initiative;
- Actively seeks to enhance own expertise and knowledge;
- Demonstrates drive and commitment to self-development;