New Management Accountant Role for Recognisable Company based in Stockport
My client are a private equity backed rapidly growing and recognisable company based in Stockport. Due to an acquisition, they now require a management accountant to take ownership of the management accounts and assist the financial controller.
Your new role
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet preparation / reconciliation and analysis
- Production of the P/L with analysis and commentary on any variances
- Ongoing review of cash flow and production of cash flow forecasts
- Budget and Forecast preparation
- Review relevant data and produce month end journals - including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets
- Preparation for year-end audit
- Complete Quarterly VAT return and other HMRC obligations
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, although part-qualified and QBE will be considered in this process. It is essential however, that you can hit the ground running and take ownership of the board pack, complete with analysis. You will also need the ability to work in a fast paced environment to strict deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £38,000 + benefits. There is potential for study support if you are PQ. You will also get the opportunity to get your foot in the door of the private equity market and you will get exposure to the wider finance team. You will also have progression opportunities shown by the FC being promoted from this position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.