Finance Business Partner - Central
All the brands under their umbrella have their own unique identities and employ 1000s of people around the globe.
Currently looking to further enhance their Central Finance Division with a Finance Business Partner who will work closely with functional teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of insightful reporting and analytics of financial performance
- Cost out and pressure test restructures across the business
- To provide insight to Functional cost owners, ensuring decision making is based on commercial understanding
- To build and maintain effective relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Ownership of the Risk & Opportunities for each functional cost area
- Ensuring financial controls operate effectively
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in commercial finance, budgeting and cost reporting.
With strong financial modelling skills and the ability to analyse financial data.
Excellent stake-holder management and the commitment to drive change is a must.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.