Financial Accountant - Maternity Cover
Working in a strong technical team, as Financial Accountant you will be responsible for undertaking month-end duties for various legal entities in the business, as well as having some involvement in statutory accounts production.
Growing, rapidly changing and highly successful organisation based in Kent.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of FOREX accounts
- Ensuring intercompany mismatches are resolved
- Reviewing allocation postings - ensuring postings fall in line with budget and eliminate at Group level
- Pension accounting
- Reviewing exceptional reporting ensuring correct approvals have been obtained and balances are legitimate
- Reviewing what is posted to other income and challenge balances for disclosure
- Reviewing impairment charges
My client is looking for a fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) with strong financial accounting skills. Ideally you will have Qualified in practice and be looking for a first step into industry, but candidates with an I&C background will be considered.
This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment so you must be able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your work effectively.
As this is initially a maternity cover contract, you should be able to start within 2 months at the latest.
£40,000-£45,000 per annum