New Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner Role for Growing FMCG Retailer in Cheadle
Our exclusive client are rapidly growing FMCG retailer based in Cheadle. In order to facilitate the growth, they have created this position to help drive performance and efficiencies. This is a rare opportunity where a business is willing to develop a finalist / newly qualified accountant in a newly created role you can shape to make your own.
Your new role
- Performing a key role in all management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning processes, providing full analysis and insight of key business drivers
- Helping improve management information, developing new reports and models as appropriate
- Providing financial and commercial analysis and information to support operational business decision making
- Analysing business performance, challenging assumptions and highlighting any risks and opportunities to improve performance
- Support in the implementation of business strategies including potential acquisitions
- Lead the implementation of management reporting systems in new business ventures
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, although a finalist or QBE may be considered for this position. You will need the drive and pro-active nature to develop a new role and be willing to learn on a daily basis. You will also need exceptional communications skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 p.a. + benefits. The Finance Director has stated you will get a lot of support and development in this position which is a top to bottom finance role where you will gain a lot of exposure. You will also get to work for a brilliant SME who have ambitious growth plans which have already gotten underway. This is a very exciting time to join the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.