Interim Senior Management Accountant
Previous experience within FMCG environment and the above mentioned responsibilities.
Immediate start required.
Global FMCG brand
Management Accountant working across Finance Controls & Reporting, working closely with the Financial Controller to timely delivery of month end reporting requirements including:
- Conducting monthly overhead review and variance analysis against forecast / budget
- Providing input into overhead forecasting, understanding cost drivers
- Manage bank reconciliations, review and produce short term cash forecasting
- Prepare timely and accurate EC Sales, VAT PSA returns
- Balance sheet maintenance and reconciliations
- Responsible for maintaining fixed asset register, additions, disposals and depreciation
- In addition to the standard work undertaken above you'll assist with process improvements across the finance function and the wider business.
- Interpersonally strong
- Proactive attitude
- Prior experience
- Team player
A competitive day rate.