The main remit of this newly created FP&A role will be to create and develop reports to allow for insightful & meaningful analysis into business performance.
Partnering with the CFO, CEO and other stakeholders, we are looking a candidate with an inquisitive mind & strong commercial acumen / excel skills.
Michael Page are excited to be partnering with one of Lancashire's most innovative, and ambitious private equity backed companies.
With a fantastic reputation amongst their customer base, the organisation is now looking for opportunities to expand via acquisition and adding new business lines.
With a newly appointed senior leadership team, this is a great time to join as the business embarks on a journey to tripled in size over the course of the next few years.
The key responsibilities for this newly created FP&A Manager role based in Lancashire will be as follows:
- Evolve existing Company templates and reports to promote a sense of ownership and accountability
- Coordination of collaborative annual budget (and new half year reforecast) process, including communication of key assumptions of the operational plan which are the material risks and opportunities to delivering this
- Ownership of the forecasting model with quarterly refreshes, including recommendations as to how the model could be updated and / or improved
- Construct and update a dynamic cash flow forecasting model
- Creation and update of a gross / net yield analysis model
- Coordinate the detail of the MI pack for the PE house and any other future external reporting requirements
- Support the Company in M&A and refinance activities
- Evaluation of projects and investment opportunities
- Proactively consider industry changes and trends, and how we might plan for these
- Ad-hoc analysis and project work to drive the business forwards
The successful candidate for this newly created FP&A manager role will be:
- Career focused, looking to join an evolving and growing business
- Commercially minded, able to identify ways to improve and drive the business forwards
- A brilliant communicator, able to converse with all levels of stakeholders
- Looking to work in a private equity backed, ambitious business
- Demonstrable ability and appetite to work with limited templates and significantly develop these
- Experience of working with a dynamic stakeholder group with varied requirements and expectations
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of SQL or Qlik would be an advantage
This brilliant opportunity for this Lancashire based private equity backed business are looking at a wide salary bracket of £40,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience.