Commercial Finance Analyst
- Business partnering with sales functions to drive margins & revenue
- Good exposure to the wider business, significant growth opportunities
My client are a leading manufacturing business who have recently been acquired by a listed business. They are investing heavily in their team, Michael Page have been engaged on a number of vacancies within the group.
They are ambitious and with realistic plans to continue facilitating the growth of the company.
- Become a genuine trusted business partner to all sales divisions, helping deliver profitable commercial outcomes
- Deliver timely and accurate month-end reporting and management information and analysis
- Assist with long-range financial planning, budget and forecasting processes; help monitor and communicate progress toward achievement of financial objectives; identify trends driving positive and negative variances to plan, escalating risks and making recommendations
- On-going optimisation of sales reporting structures and processes as a driver to increasing focus and transparency of sales performance
- Support development and execution of pricing strategies across different sales channels and territories
- Analyse and support administration of customer rebate agreements
- Perform financial modelling to support commercial decision-making including profitability and break-even analysis
- Utilise and become an expert in various systems and reporting tools to deliver and enhance reporting and insights
The successful candidate will have experience in an analytical role partnering with sales functions. Ideally this will have been within the manufacturing environment, however this is not essential.
A finance qualification will be advantageous, however QBE candidates, or individuals with a European qualification will be considered.
The below points will be essential attributes for the successful candidate to have:
- Strong Excel skills
- An enquiring mind with strong analysis and numerical ability
- Frequently completes tasks ahead of target, exhibits a high level of urgency and quality
- Team player with collaborative approach to working, flexible, and approachable
- Ability to present ideas clearly, simply and confidently
- Fast-learner who can grasp new concepts quickly
This is a newly created role - so you will have some ability to make the role your own & drive it forward.
It's an incredible, growing business with significant development opportunities.
For more information please do reach out.