A brilliant opportunityfor a proven Business Analyst looking to take the next step in their career.
Working clsoely with the Finance, Ops and planning teams, you will be responsible for analysing performance data and presenting back to senior managements.
A market leading business based in Leicester. Due to company growth they are now looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Support the Resource Planning Manager with the delivery of KPI data.
- Design and Maintain a suite of reports providing management information on the operational efficiency and performance of organisational resource.
- Supporting all relevant stakeholders with the timely delivery of reports to view progress against business KPIs.
- Develop ad hoc management information reports to meet business needs
- Create new reports which combine and summarise data from multiple data sources to generate meaningful information and knowledge
- Understand and interpret reports to generate insight regarding the performance of resource operations and share and present this information with a range of business stakeholders.
- Automate the extraction of data and the production of reports, and configure the systems used to generate and present management information.
- Fully document new and existing processes and reports to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in business analysis, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
Excellent career development, car parking, commercial and strategic business analysis exposure