The Assistant Accountant will eventually take reposnsibility for the full management of all aspects of finance, including Management Accounts, weekly/adhoc reporting, bank transactions, Debtors and Creditors.
Our client is a leading business with a strong reputation in the Bristol area. They are currently growing and as a result of this continued growth, they are not looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for;
- Full production of management accounts on a monthly basis, inline with the timetable. To be reviewed with the Management Accountant and presented to both the business unit Head of Finance and Group Head of Finance.
- Produce Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations including a risk and opportunities schedule.
- Produce weekly and adhoc reporting as required.
- Full management of Debtors.
- Full management of bank accounts including allocation of cash and monthly reconciliations.
- Partial involvement in the accounts payable function, this may involve processing and invoice matching.
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified and be looking to continue studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
A salary of up to £26,000 + study support is on offer for the Assistant Accountant role. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to qualify and become a management accountant