Interim Financial Controller
As Interim Financial Controller you will be responsible for the financial control and reporting of Group companies, including financial and management accounts, tax compliance and budgeting / forecasting.
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and fast-paced business. They are extremely successful and have achieved extremely high rates of growth recently.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Closing the month end to 3.5 days
- Preparing and managing the compilation of management information reports
- Managing cashflow
- Liaising closely with business units to understand and control expenditure
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing the payroll process
- Managing a team of 4
My client is looking for a Qualified Accountant. You must have significant experience at a Financial Controller level and be happy to carry out all levels of duties.
To fit in with the ethos of the organisation you must be efficient, organised, excellent with people and be able to manage and prioritise a heavy workload.
This is an interim role until the business finds the right person on a permanent basis.
£300-£350 per day