Newly created opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing SME organisation in central Derby
Your new role
Opportunity for a skilled, Qualified Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing and successful team!
A newly created role within a dynamic and growing finance department, the role will give you exposure to senior stakeholders in the business as well as the opportunity to influence commercial and operational decision making. Within this varied role you will undertake management of a transactional team whilst driving process improvement across the team.
Key duties include:
- Oversee accurate and timely production of management accounts on a monthly basis with narrative and analysis
- Production of management information and KPI reporting for decision making by senior stakeholders
- Lead forecasting and budgeting processes to provide insight on key variances whilst also identifying key risks and opportunities
- Review existing business processes and systems to identify and implement changes to deliver greater efficiency and performance
- Provide leadership to wider finance team, deputising for the Finance Director when necessary
- Support Finance Director with a variety of initiatives and projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE with experience in corporate accounting functions. In addition you will be competent in IT system use, your excel and financial modelling skills will be particularly useful here. To get the best out of this role you will be an effective communicator with a real drive and enthusiasm for your profession, where you will build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders, especially your team.
What you'll get in return
You will be eligible for a salary between £45,000 - £50,000, depending on experience and suitability. Among the salary will be various other benefits including holidays, pension and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.