Transactional Finance Manager
Transactional Finance Manager - £40,000 - £50,000 - Property Business - Oxford Circus
Your new company
This role is working within a largely growing property business based near Oxford Circus station. The finance team is made of up 11 people, however this role will be line managing 3 members of staff. The offices are newly refurbished and open-planned, this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their career.
Your new role
This role will be working within a team of 11 in finance, reporting to the Finance Director. Your direct reports will be an Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and a Cashier. Candidates who apply for this role should have previous experience managing both the Accounts Payable and Receivable side of the ledger; previous experience with property is desirable but not essential.
What you'll need to succeed
The key duties you will get involved with are as followed:
- Resolving any issues between departments in a timely manner, with relevant escalation where necessary
- Ensuring the PMA system is correctly administered using the appropriate procedures
- Effective management, leadership & development of the Operations Team - a centre of excellence for Credit Control, Accounts Payable and Cashiering
- Managing the development, implementation & constant review of robust, efficient procedures relating to the associated transactional processing with the Client Operations Team
- Assist with the development and management of tenant and supplier relationships, ensuring that the company's reputation remains intact
- Ensuring all the automated processes are utilised to maximise the efficiencies that can be gained via PMA systems in use
- Provide constructive feedback to the team in a constructive manner and monitor any training requirements with the Client Operations Team
- Ensure that all processing of transactions complies with internal control procedures relating to the associated transactional processing within the Client Operations Team
What you'll get in return
In return you will get 25 days holiday as well as a study support package towards your ACCA/CIMA exams. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work within a growing business and progress their career path.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.