Finance Business Partner
This role will involve the production of month end results, quarterly and annual financial plans, with a particular focus on resource planning and reporting on staff cost variances for rostered frontline staff.
Leading Large Organisation in Merseyside
The key responsibilities will include:
Support the Transformation Team in looking at different scenarios and the pricing of different options.
Model all major projects, construction projects and approved business cases.
Reviewing investment decisions and business cases
- Develop a transformation model fit for purpose for the business.
Prepare and develop the annual budget, forecasting models
Make recommendations for the business to improve efficiency and improve the control environment of the business
- Manage a small team of assistant finance business partners
- Develop financial awareness throughout the respective teams to ensure that managers own the financial consequences of their decisions
- Ensure that arrangements are in place to report services supplied to other businesses and ensure that timely sales orders are produced
- Qualified CIMA/CCAB or equivalent Accountant with at 3 years' Post Qualification Experience
- A sound knowledge of current accounting practices and processes.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the operational environment or proven ability to business partner.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of reporting complex financial data to non-finance managers
£45000+ generous pension and holidays