Accounts Assistant - Credit
The opportunity to join the Not for Profit and Charities sector as a Accounts Assistant - Credit located in Central Bedford. Requiring someone who will be able to help administer the organisations payments as well as ensuring improved collections of payments owed.
The client is within the Not for Profit and Charities sector in a central location in Bedford with ample parking on site. They are looking for someone that is able to understand the work they do to effectively carry out various credit control and finance administration tasks across the company and the region. The location and parking making it a role suitable for anyone located in Bedford / MK / Luton and the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant - Credit role are:
- Maximise the collection of income for this leading Not for profit and Charities sector client.
- Ensuring all financial administration in connection to Loans, payment plans, billing and refunds is undertaken promptly to remove barriers to payment.
- Assessing finance applications and sales order at peak times.
- Liaising with customers and staff to identify solutions to issues arising.
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Assistant - Credit will have:
- AAT Qualified Level 3 and above
- Experience of working in credit control or all round accounts and finance administration to administer payment plans and make payments
- Current experience of credit control and managing the ageing of debts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of effective administration
- Strong communications skills to speak with customers, clients and supporters of the organisation
The opportunity to join a large well recognised brand name in an exciting Accounts Assistant - Credit role located in a convenient location. A whole host of company benefits alongside a competitive per annum salary in a role that is primed to provide further exposure to the financial world.