Broad Accounts Administrator role, supporting the Finance Manager of a growing Cheltenham-based business.
My client are a fast growing, privately owned organisation operating in the engineering sector, based in Cheltenham.
- Assist with Purchase Ledger
- Assist with Sales Ledger
- Answering phone calls and dealing with them in a timely and professional manner
- Communicating with suppliers to deal or forward any request to the relevant person
- Process payments received
- Process weekly payments
- Daily Bank Management
- Month end processes including bank reconciliation
- Assist with Fleet Coordination
- Assist with Payroll
Ideally we would like to find a candidate with payroll experience. Otherwise we are happy to consider candidates with limited finance experience who are keen to learn and develop.
Skills and attributes we are looking for include:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate fluently with customers, suppliers & colleagues
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with IT Systems, including Sage 50
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet agreed deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
This role will pay a competitive basic salary of £18-20,000.