Finance Graduate Programme 2019
The Accenture Finance Graduate Programme:
This role will be working within our finance team where you will encounter a vast array of rewarding experience as you develop the financials for proposals, monitor the economic performance of contracts and projects, and report on countrywide operations. This will equip you to become highly effective and rounded finance professional with the commercial, personal and technical skills that are essential for the modern business professional to flourish in the dynamic world in which we live.
A role in our Finance Graduate Programme provides you with:
- An entry point into understanding business decision making in a large dynamic global organisation
- 36 months of an established rotation programme that has at its core the aim of developing talent for future finance leadership positions. The rotations will address several practical roles across an engagement lifecycle from business origination to operational execution.
- Ongoing support for a professional accounting qualification (CIMA)
- Ongoing support and mentoring from Accenture finance leadership
- The opportunity to work within multiple discipline deal teams on a wide variety of opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your communication skills effectively
Please note that these are not opportunities within our consulting practice and the positions do not work directly within our financial services practice with our banking, insurance or capital markets clients.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- High-potential, motivated and rounded individuals
- Bachelor’s degree (2.1 or higher) - a finance-specific degree is not necessary but a demonstrable interest in pursuing a career in finance is critical
- Ability to demonstrate personal attributes such as:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
- Experience in running a number of complex tasks concurrently
- Effective team working skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
What’s in it for you?
All of our employees receive comprehensive training covering business insight, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What is the application process?
Please include a covering letter along with your CV as part of your application. This is a mandatory part of your application in order to be considered for the role. The covering letter must be no longer than a page and clearly state why you are interested in the Finance Graduate Programme.
Step 1 – Online application
Apply online by submitting your CV and a covering letter. Please ensure that you complete all questions in the online application form, as your application will not be progressed without this.
Step 2 - Digital video interview
Impress us with your application, and we'll invite you to take part in a digital video interview.
Step 3 - Assessment centre
The last stage of the process will be an assessment session in our London office.