What are my responsibilities?
Management Accountants are the financial partner to the Commercial Project Manager as well as the wider operational project team. Aspects of Cost Controlling, Forecasting, Budgeting, Accounting, Reporting and Forex management all fall within the scope of the Project Controlling Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing clear, accurate and insightful analysis on the financial aspects of your projects, in order to aid the Project team in maximising both operational and financial performance.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) to join a busy team and undertake a defined and well thought out career path.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a large and complex organisation.
- Good understanding and practical experience of accounting principles including currency management, month end processes, project finance and periodic financial work.
- Excellent IT skills, be an advanced user of Excel and ideally have some experience of working with SAP.
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment with stakeholder interaction across multiple remote sites.
What’s in it for you?
We offer exciting challenges and career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of green technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring and international, and we provide great potential for personal and professional development. A varied and challenging role that can really impact successful project completion with career progression and training in a dynamic business.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy and are an internal candidate, please ensure that you discuss this application with your current line manager as per the Siemens Recruitment Policy.