Management Accountant - Property /Construction - Guildford/ Woking - 45K
I am currently recruiting for one of the most respected construction companies in the South East.
Recently they have been actively looking to bring on board a new Joint Venture Management Accountant into their established team.
This exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant is based near Guildford, with free parking, will work closely with the Financial Controller for;
- Preparation and finalise Management Accounts
- Inter-company reconciliations.
- Maintain plot and site level data on Hyperion Planning to ensure accurate forecast data working closely with FD/FC and the commercial department.
- Prepare and input project ledger journals on Oracle to ensure Oracle trial balance is prepared in line with Group Finance policies.
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Commentary and variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations and posting journals
- KPI reporting
- Dotted line team management
Evaluate and advise in regard to the financial impact of the introduction of new programs, strategies and systems and in particular to optimise the use of Oracle/Coins.
The ideal candidate will be AAT/MAT qualified and CIMA/ACCA qualified 1 - 2 years post qualified, ideally with an up to date construction, property or manufacturing industry experience.
A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and work closely with exceptional mentors is a must!
If you are actively looking for your next move between the £40,000 - £45,000 mark and fit the above criteria, please apply now for further details with an up to date CV