Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client are a dynamic and fast paced international FMCG business. Established and at the forefront of their specialist area they are now looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk within their Finance Team
The role will be based in Central London at their vibrant UK head office.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk your primary responsibilities will include:
- Purchase ledger: posting all AP invoices into Globe, review aged creditors, prepare weekly payment runs, reconcile contract payments
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Department to code invoices and follow-up their A&P budget
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the Customer and Supplier database in the system.
- In charge of the recharges invoices to Brand Owners on a quarterly basis and follow-up of payments.
- Responsible for the Retro Tracker: Free Stock and Cash Retro follow-up with the Sales Department.
You will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience gained within a finance team. With intermediate to advanced Excel skills and experience with an Accounting software.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a strong will to learn and show an appetite to progress within the role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.