My client are a dynamic and fast paced FMCG business that operates globally. Established and at the forefront of their specialist area they are now looking to recruit a senior Finance Manager.
The role will be based in Central London at their vibrant UK head office.
As head of the Finance Division you will support, manage and supervise the Finance Department. Your primary responsibilities will include:
With experience of managing a small team and the ability to delegate, supervise, manage and motivate team members.
Management: oversee the operation of the Finance Department. To support, supervise & manage the Finance Team.
· Reporting: produce and submit reports in an accurate and timely manner
· Fund Management: forecast cashflow positions and related borrowing needs.
· Budgeting: assist/prepare/manage and submit budget reports and forecast.
· HR: support, maintain and manage HR matters and database. Prepare monthly payroll.
- Liaise with managing Director and all departments with day to day operations.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with post qualification experience gained within a commercial environment.
Strong Excel skills and the ability to work with vlookups & pivot tables. With robust organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.