Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity to drive forwards a rapidly growing retail SME
Finance Business Partner for an established Nottingham based sports brand
A local Nottingham retail business, an SME demonstrating high growth. This is an exciting time to join a retail business with an open mindset, in a key role as Finance Business Partner, they are looking to continually improve. They ensure a positive working environment where staff are recognised and rewarded. They have an energetic and passionate team, with a social working culture.
The Finance Business Partner will deliver month-end, mentor junior finance staff, and work closely with the Operations, Sales and Marketing teams to identify areas of improvement and provide meaningful insight.
- Support the development of the finance team
- Understand the business and product in order to deliver insightful analysis
- Drive process improvement
- Produce Group management accounts
- Deliver budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet controls including fixed assets, stock, cash, accruals, prepayments & I/Co reconciliations.
- Cashflow forecasting including foreign currency management
- Gross margin and KPI analysis and control
- Assisting with year-end audit process.
You must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. For best chance of success, you will:
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Show desire to get stuck into the business and use initiative to drive change
- Have demonstrable ability to partner non-finance
- Excellent excel skills
- Adaptable and flexible to change
- Eager to learn and develop
£38,000 - 45,000