Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a rapidly growing finance team, within an expanding manufacturing and production business. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the purchase ledger, as well as liaising closely with suppliers.
An established manufacturing and production business with offices in Huntingdon, are in need of an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist the current team with their continued growth.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Process all purchase invoices and credit notes
- Arrange for direct invoices to be correctly authorised and coded
- Match invoices/credits against purchase orders/returns
- Splitting PO's to back-order
- Requesting stock adjustments against credit notes
- Liaise with suppliers & internal staff to resolve queries
- Upkeep and maintenance of invoice query log
- Check supplier statements when required
- Process expenses
- Process credit card statements
- Assist with EC sales figure calculation on VAT return
- Assist with month end procedures
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Demonstrable experience of bookkeeping
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be an advantage
- 'Can do' attitude.
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to this established manufacturing and production business, operating from their Huntingdon offices with a number of opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary for the role.