My client, an exciting, small business in the entertainment industry, are looking to recruit a newly-created Finance Assistant position to support their Financial Manager during this exciting stage of business growth.
My client are an owner-managed small business operating in the entertainment sector. They are based in Clevedon.
Key responsibilities will be varied, including:
- Issuing contracts and invoices
- Dealing with international payments and foreign currencies
- Using online banking systems
- Basic Book keeping, preparing the accounts for outsourced month-end and year-end
- Maintaining and updating systems.
We are definitely looking for a candidate with experience using Sage or Xero (ideally both)
You will also need to be highly organised, diligent, and a quick learner.
Ideally you will come with some existing knowledge/experience in basic book-keeping or accounts.
We are considering applicants in the £18-22k range.