Interim Group Reporting Accountant / Financial Accountant
The Statutory Reporting Senior Accountant is responsible for the preparation of UK and overseas entity statutory accounts and assisting with the preparation of the Group financial statements. The role involves interaction with the Group's auditors to ensure timely delivery of audit information.
My client are a listed group.
- Preparation of UK and overseas entity statutory accounts
- Assist with preparation of Group Annual and Interim financial statements
- Dealing with Group and entity auditors and ensuring they are provided with required information and explanations
- Interaction with Business Unit Finance to obtain financial information and supporting documentation to support the accounts
- Assisting with implementation of standard statutory accounts completion software across the Group
- Assist Entity Rationalisation team in reducing the number of statutory audits across the Group
Further professional postgraduate accounting qualification (e.g. ICAS, ICAEW)
£300 - £500/day