Site Finance Manager
Opportunity to join a multinational manufacturing business in a value adding role
Site Finance Manager position in Derby with a successful, forward thinking business
A market leading manufacturing business, multinational scope, contracting for a household name brand.
This Site finance Manager position based on Derby will focus on improving operational performance; providing insightful financial information to the customer. You will take responsibility for the relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, and develop the finance team. This role takes full ownership of the site including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, weekly costing, budgeting, forecasting and monitoring controls. You will be in a position to drive and add value to the contract with a true understanding of operations.
- Ownership of Weekly and Monthly Operational Performance reporting
- Provide variance analysis with adequate commentary and aid operational management in the interpretation of results
- Achievement and monitoring of agreed KPI
- Prepare full balance sheet reconciliations in which all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis with risk and opportunities clearly identified
- Production of interim forecasts and the Annual Budget
- Monitor controls associated with debt ledger and creditors ledger
- Develop Finance Team of three
- Build effective professional relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Provision of ad hoc support to the Finance Business Partner as required
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a commercial edge, demonstrable experience of partnering with operations, and be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
£45,000 - £50,000 + car allowance