Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for delivering high quality, effective financial information, advice and support to the wider organisation. This role works closely with the entire organisation, to influence and support financial, planning and performance decisions at both an operational and strategic level.
Based in South Oxfordshire my client is a Government supported national organisation based.
The Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Monthly reporting to the Board and support the completion of projects to identify and report on cost improvement and efficiency plans
- Act as lead manager of relationships with specific senior external and internal stakeholders and budget holders
- Influence and managing the key finance deliverables requiring external and internal collaboration
- Coordinate the financial strategic planning cycle for all departments and support/influence the wider overall production of the strategic plan covering a 3-5-year timescale
- Provide prompt and accurate budgets for all departments
- Provide up-to-date financial management information to budget holders, using facilitation and interpretive skills and sound judgement
The successful Finance Business Partner candidate will:
- Be qualified (ACA/CIMA/CIPFA/ACCA etc)
- Have sound IT and Excell skills
- Have demonstrable experience of previous business partnering
- Able to challenge confidently and manage stakeholders expectations
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
My client is offering £45-55k, generous holiday, a final salary pension, and other benefits.