Accounts Assistant | Leicester | £18k-£22k
Summary of Role:
To accurately process orders / invoices across all accounts receivable as efficiently as possible. To work with customers in resolving invoice queries in a timely manner and to enable the best possible outcome for all parties. Actively engaged in review and maintenance of Aged Debtors. To work to tight weekly and monthly deadlines and ensure relevant reports are completed in a timely fashion. To be an active and supportive member of the wider finance team
- Raising EDI's and producing sales reports. Raising manual invoices and credit/debit notes.
- Reconciling and processing customer claims.
- Posting / allocation of customer receipts.
- Investigation and resolution of delivery shorts and price queries.
- Maintenance of system prices / promotional prices.
- Assist with monthly ledger closing process.
- Aged debt analysis and reporting.
- Ad hoc duties / reporting / requests from Financial Accountant.
- Support the Finance team as and when required.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate effectively across different levels within the organisation.
- Working to tight deadlines on a regular basis.
- Knowledge of EDI and True Commerce functions.
- Strong Excel skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.