ACCOUNTS ANALYST II- Accounts Payable (Cash and Cost Operations)
ACCOUNTS ANALYST II- Accounts Payable (Cash and Cost Operations Bangalore)
This position is for a requirement in Cash and Cost operations team.The CCO team handles payables/receivables for the US,UK,Canada,India and Latin American regions. It is an opportunity to be part of a team that plays a critical role in Swiss Re's operations. You will be networking with the team and clients overseas and play a critical role in the day to day operations
Country/Location : India/Bangalore
Division : Cash and Cost Operations
Job Family : Finance
Corporate Band : Associate (Band F)
Functional title : Accounts Analyst II
Type : Permanent- 100%
Total Number of Vacancy : 2
- Accurately process vendor invoices and T&E claims within the agreed SLA for UK/US/Canada/India and Latin American regions.
- Ensure the daily volumes are cleared and balance the workload in daily work allocation.
- Timely and consistent follow-up with requestors for missing information, until closure of the issue.
- Queries received via email & calls are addressed within 24 hours from their receipt, clear the voicemails on a daily basis.
- Provide suggestions and ideas on Process improvements and projects
- Implementing best practices and contribute in value creation.
- Being back up for senior members in the team during their absence
- Compliance to control standards set for the process.
- Graduate with specialisation in Accounting/Business Management
- 4+ years of work experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable industry.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Oracle ,SAP and T&E systems
- knowledge on Indian tax is an added advantage
- Knowledge on Modern T&E, Accounts Payable, Payments and Banking processes/systems (Wires, ACH, Swift, Cheques etc.) will be an added advantage
- Flexibility in work timings
mail your CV's to - Sugra_Anjum@swissre.com