Accounts Analyst III
Job title (employment contract): Accounts Analyst
Functional title (internal): Accounts Analyst III
Corporate Band Associate (F Band)
Number of Positions 1
About the Team
Receipt & Reconciliation team is part of the Payments & Receipt team within Cash and Cost Operations Unit, Bangalore. The team is responsible for handling Incoming Cash, Approval of Bank Accounts and Journals, Reconciliation of Bank and Book entries including balance level, Coordination of Monthly and Quarterly Close Activities in collaboration with various Cross Functional teams / Stakeholders within and outside Finance
- Ensure timely booking/processing of Incoming cash transactions, GL entries for the entities on a daily basis within the set guidelines/SOP.
- Ensuring all Funding transactions are timely booked and accounted in the appropriate systems.
- Ensure adherence to SLA's, KPI's set about handling of Incoming Cash.
- Ensure all necessary Reconciliations are completed and submitted for review and are approved on time with required Quality and completeness.
- Ensure all Open Items are reviewed, actioned on time.
- Ensure all activities relating to Monthly and Quarterly Closing are performed timely and communicated appropriately to Stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate awareness and adherence to Operational and Risk related Controls.
- Ensure appropriate Reconciliation are handled in line with the process and on a timely basis.
- Assist in managing transitions of new services added to the portfolio, system changes and processes.
- Assist in managing the relationships with service recipients in order to optimize service satisfaction and improve NPS ( Net Promoter Score )
- Proactively Own and Collaborate with AP/TE, Business Transformation team in successful implementation of Project Portfolio including Global Financial Transformation Projects.
- Proactively collaborate with Cash and Cost Operations Bratislava counterparts and foster alignment.
- Drive and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to projects ( Global & Internal )
- Working knowledge of ORACLE/SAP ERP systems would certainly be a advantage
Stakeholder management :
- Regular interactions with stakeholders - understand stakeholder's needs, and work together with Team to deliver excellent client service.
- Manage expectations from different global stakeholders
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in the area of finance, banking, accounting, along with relevant work experience of minimum 5 years in the AR area
- Advanced accounting knowledge (Understanding of balance sheet accounts, P&L accounts, control accounts and the link between these accounts together with impact on Accounting and Reporting)
- CIMA Management level qualified and strategic level, exam complete with relevant Work experience can apply.
- Technical knowledge of Accounts Payables and/or Payments systems and processes will be a key advantage.
- Has worked with Accounting ERP's viz SAP / Oracle.
- Proven track record of Business Process Improvement experience and related skills.
- Professional knowledge in MS Office tools, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Language skills: English fluent written and spoken
- Proven relationship builder across the organization
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated, team player, willing to learn
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing
- Ability to work cross functionally within the Business.
- Possess Strong Interpersonal skills
Mail your CV's to Bhanu_Prasad@swissre.com