Senior FP&A Analyst
Our client is focused on providing their investors with a high quality portfolio of infrastructure assets and their approach has led to their funds consistently outperformed comparative indices. Reporting into the CFO you will be required to undertake a number of tasks which include but not exclusive of the following:
- The preparation/development of forward thinking strategic planning and forecasting models, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
- Improve the flow of financial information to the organisationand its business partners
- Attending operational meetings and working closely with senior management
- Ensure that financial controls within area of responsibility are robust.
Candidates will ideally have the following:
- Relevant Accountancy Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 2-3 years PQE within FP&A
- Excellent computer skills including PowerPoint & Excel
- Comfortable using multiple systems
- Industry experience desirable but not essential
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of having successfully influenced senior personnel
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.